Calling all architecture students! Submission deadline extended to midnight 30th April!
You’re eligible to apply for a £2000 travel bursary to conduct a research proposal on the role of satellite towns in city developments.
A collaboration between Manchester Architects and Manchester School of Architecture would like to present the 2018 Travel Bursary. This year the award is focusing on how satellite towns can help develop our cities as they grow and densify.
How to Apply:
Proposals must be between 300 and 1000 words, and no more than four A4 pages or 5mb filesize. It must include:
- How would you research this question?
- Where would you go?
- How would you present your research?
– Proposals can be submitted by individuals or teams of up to three people.
– The submission deadline has been extended to midnight on 30th April – proposals already submitted can be resubmitted.
– The winning proposal will be announced and awarded the prize at the Manchester Architects Awards night on 21st June at 53Two in Manchester
– We expect the prize recipient(s) to undertake and complete their proposed project over the summer vacation. They will have 10-15 minutes at the Manchester Architects Forum in autumn 2018 to present their research.
Proposals to be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org